Unlike other industries, broadcasting does not place emphasis on degrees. Broadcasters are interested in proficiencies, in the competencies developed through practical training and experience. In other words, “Can you do the job?”
• You must be at least 18 years of age before beginning class at the Carolina School of Broadcasting.
• You must have earned a High School Diploma or GED prior to starting class in the Broadcast Communications Technology Program at CSB.
• A transcript from all previous educational facilities attended must be on file prior to the first day of the class.
• The application process includes an interview and admissions test.
• As a successful applicant, you will have to demonstrate that you have the aptitude, maturity and desire necessary to embark on a broadcasting career.
CSB is in pursuit of students, but only students who are truly in pursuit of knowledge. If you believe you have what it takes for a successful career in radio or television, and you are willing to make a serious educational commitment to attain that career, contact Carolina School of Broadcasting.
The Carolina School of Broadcasting practices no discrimination in their admission and graduation policies on the basis of race, creed, religion, sex or country or area of origin or residence.